Do you find yourself among several women who ask, “How can I get pregnant?”? Are you wondering how some women make it so easy to conceive? Getting pregnant is no doubt one of the things that married couple would want to happen and welcoming a pink bundle of joy is definitely a dream come true. While other couples seemed to have no problems producing one child after another, some couples have hard time even producing one. If you plan to conceive quickly, there are helpful ways to make it easier for you.
Understanding The Cycle
Couples should first understand how woman’s menstruation cycle works. Within 28 days, the cycle starts with the phases such as menses (period). This usually takes 3 to 5 days. Next follicular phase starts when the egg is formed and takes about 2 weeks before it goes to womb. The ovulation period is the time when the egg travels in the fallopian tube on its way to the womb. Fourteen days after the menses happened, progesterone is released in order to keep embryo (if fertilization occurred) alive. If no fertilization happened, the walls of the womb fall away and are released during menstruation. Couples are advised to make love as many times during ovulation period as this is the best time for sperm cells to unite with the egg. The couple must first mark the calendar in order to check the best days when a woman is fertile.
If this method still does not work among couples, then perhaps it’s time to check out some helpful means to get pregnant.
Healthy Tips to Get Pregnant Easily
1. Increase your intake of folic acid. Most ‘How Can I Get Pregnant’ books recommend about taking a recommended dose of folic acid (0.4mg) every day two to three months before trying to conceive.
2. Try to relax during lovemaking. Some couple who are determined to have babies more often see it as a chore rather than doing it romantically and pleasurable. Get inspiration from many romantic moves that you can try as a couple. There are about millions of sex acts which you can opt to choose when trying to conceive.
3. Some experts often advised women to lie down for a couple of minutes after lovemaking. This is to ensure that sperm cells get to the egg without any delays. Don’t right away hop to the bathroom. As much as possible let the sperm cells takes its time to travel in order to meet the egg right away.
4. Give up coffee as this causes constriction in blood vessels and therefore reduces the blood flow in the uterus. This of course restricts the possibilities of growth of a baby.
5. Start your preconception checkup with a doctor so he or she can give possible tips to ensure a healthy pregnancy. This is also the best time to ask if there’s an infertility issues.
6. Check the jobs that and your spouse have. If both of you are exposed to some harmful substances, there’s a possibility that it is affecting your ability to conceive. This should prompt you to get another job.
7. Don’t forget to keep a menstrual calendar as this prompts you the best days when you are fertile and suitable to conceive.
8. If you are taking over-the-counter drugs, try to stop using it for awhile as this may also have effects on you trying to conceive.
9. Make sure that that you avoid using sprays, scented tampons, lubricants glycerin, vaginal douche. These actually kill sperms and might be hindering you from getting pregnant.
10. Monitoring one’s cervical mucus also tells which days are considered fertile and suitable for lovemaking
These healthy tips ensure that one can easily get pregnant. While we have to face the fact that some women really conceive easily, others often have difficulty. There may be factors hampering couples to conceive and these must be given attention. The doctors have the best recommendations on how couples should solve this. It is still important to work this out with them in order to be successful. There are safe and alternative advises which are also proven beneficial once tried. Some women are even asked to eat healthy foods and some fruits. Other advises also include living a stress-free environment. All of these in one way contribute to successful pregnancy.
Do you want to learn more about getting pregnant fast the natural way? Visit: How Can I Get Pregnant
Couples who had a hard time conceiving before are now enjoying taking care of their newborn. They have chosen the best possible means to conceive and have addressed the problems appropriately. There’s no reason why you can’t have, too.
If you want to learn more about getting pregnant, then check this out fast. Visit: How Can I Get Pregnant